Are you looking for a way to teach breakfast foods that is ready to go and have no prep? This Prostart Culinary Arts lesson pack includes a beautiful breakfast foods slide show as well as guided notes, questions, and a recipe! This breakfast cookery lesson comes in both Google and PPT for easy assigning.
What’s included in this breakfast foods lesson?
- 26-page slideshow including:
- History of breakfast foods
- Styles of service for breakfast include continental, American, Buffet, and more.
- Breakfast meats
- Eggs and styles of cooking eggs
- Crepes and a video showing how to make them
- French toast
- Hot cereals such as oatmeal, steel-cut oats, etc.
- Lox and other breakfast breads
- Pancakes with video
- Potatoes and how they are made for breakfast
- Guided notes in both printable PDF or Google version for students to follow along as they learn about breakfast cookery.
- Questions about the slideshow to check for understanding
- Recipe for banana pancakes to use as a food lab or to send home with students.
- Answer Key for easy grading
This lesson resource pack is great for:
- Culinary Arts
- Family and Consumer Science
- Food Science
- Home Economics
- Home School CTE
- CTE High School
: Strand 4- Students will explore the facets of breakfast foods. Standard 1- Breakfast Cookery- Describe the 3 types of breakfast service. Investigate various types of breakfast waffles, crepes, pancakes and french toast.
There are no reviews yet.