Are you looking for a fun way to review cooking methods or cooking techniques with your culinary or FCS students? This Potato Project has students learning about the different types of cooking techniques used in potato dishes as well as creating their own dishes!
What’s Included in this Food Lab Resource:
- Reading about potatoes and cooking methods including fun facts
- Questions within the reading to check for understanding
- Editable Rubric in both Google and PDF
- Brainstorming Sheet for students
- 10 potato dish recipes for 2 including mashed potatoes, latkes and more
- Additional ingredients list
- Teacher directions for the project based on how we do it in our classroom
This resource comes in both a zip file and in Google form (link included in zip).
Your culinary arts, Prostart, family consumer science, home economics, or CTE students will love this project! This also makes a great observation lesson for you!