Get your students engaged and excited about foods around the world in your culinary arts or family consumer science class with this BINGO game! Students create their own unique boards with lists of international foods. They use the dishes’ descriptions to match and fill their board. You can play this over and over for review!
What’s Included in this culinary arts game:
- Teacher Directions
- Blank BINGO card for students to fill in
- List of 28 foods around the world including:
- and many more!
- BINGO cards with descriptions for you to draw from
- Black cards for you to add more terms if you would like!
Who is this global foods game for?
- Family consumer science classes
- CTE classes
- Life Skills classes
- Homeschool high school
- Global foods classes
⭐ Let’s Connect:
Email List Get FREE Culinary Posters
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only