A gourmet ramen challenge is a great way to get students excited about cooking and working in the kitchen! This family and consumer science and culinary arts project includes everything you need to put together a fun ramen noodle challenge with your students.
- Reading about ramen including the history of ramen and its rise in the US
- Questions within the reading to check for understanding
- Editable Rubric in both Google and PDF
- Brainstorming Sheet for students
- Recipe template for students’ creations
- Ramen Challenge Banner for the classroom
- Teacher directions for the project based on how we do it in our classroom
- Scoreboard for in-class taste testing
This resource comes in both a zip file and in Google form (link included in zip).
Your culinary arts, Prostart, family consumer science, home economics, or CTE students will love this project! This also makes a great observation lesson for you!
⭐ Let’s Connect:
Email List Get FREE Culinary Posters
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Michelle H –
I did this lesson with my Culinary IB students. They loved it. I challenged my morning students to make breakfast ramen and to try to create something other than soup. They showed such creativity. Great prep for the lesson and a great recipe page.