Are you struggling to plan your culinary arts or family consumer science classes? Do you find yourself overwhelmed with the amount of work you have to take home? Imagine having your entire kitchen equipment and knife skills unit fully prepared for you, with all the lessons and activities you need right at your fingertips.
Our comprehensive lesson plan unit is designed to help you save time and reduce stress, so you can focus on what you do best – teaching your students. With this unit, you’ll be able to spend more time doing what you love, both inside and outside the classroom. Invest in your future, and make your life easier today
What is included in this kitchen equipment resource:
- detailed 9-day lesson plans that are observation friendly!
- numbered resources to make your life easier and more organized
- engaging slideshows and activities to teach and reinforce kitchen equipment, knife skills, knife safety, and mise en place.
- video questions and WebQuests
- a final summative assessment to check for understanding that is editable!
- answer keys for easy grading
- recipes and food lab rubric
- a Google link for the Google versions of the resources
This unit is great for:
- family and consumer science classes
- culinary arts, or Prostart classes
- home economics classes
- homeschool high school and middle school
- CTE courses
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only