Sous Vide Lesson Plan for Culinary Arts
Sous vide lesson for culinary arts and foods classes. This resource will help you introduce the Sous vide cooking method with a slideshow in PPT and Google as well as guided notes and student questions.
What’s Included in this Sous Vide Lesson
- 14-page slideshow including:
- the history of sous vide
- sous vide explained
- video about sous vide from Youtube
- advantages and disadvantages of the cooking method
- foods to cook sous vide
- sous vide recipe for chicken and broccoli
- Guided notes in PDF and Google versions
- 14 questions that follow the slideshow and video
- Answer key for questions
This is a great lesson for family consumer science, Prostart, culinary arts, and foods classes in middle school and high school.
⭐ Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
There are no reviews yet.