Sous vide lesson for culinary arts and foods classes. This resource will help you introduce the Sous vide cooking method with a slideshow in PPT and Google as well as guided notes and student questions.
What’s Included in this Sous Vide Lesson
- 14-page slideshow including:
- the history of sous vide
- sous vide explained
- video about sous vide from Youtube
- advantages and disadvantages of the cooking method
- foods to cook sous vide
- sous vide recipe for chicken and broccoli
- Guided notes in PDF and Google versions
- 14 questions that follow the slideshow and video
- Answer key for questions
This is a great lesson for family consumer science, Prostart, culinary arts, and foods classes in middle school and high school.
⭐ Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only