This is a unit with both kitchen measurement lesson plans as well as reading recipe lesson plans. The study guide and assessment are combined for a full unit.
This unit includes editable lesson plans, slideshows, guided notes, worksheets, activities including breakout rooms, and a study guide.
This unit comes as a zip file that includes folders for easy organization as well as a Google folder link for the Google version of the contents.
What’s Included in this Kitchen Math and Recipe Reading Unit?
- Editable lesson plans in PPT
- Slideshow on Kitchen Measurement
- Guided notes on Kitchen Measurement
- Questions and practice
- Digital escape room on Kitchen Math (in Google)
- Poster on conversions
- Slideshow on Reading a Recipe
- Guided notes on recipes
- Digital escape room on Recipe Reading (in Google)
- Kitchen crime recipe activity
- Study guide with answer key
- Editable assessment on kitchen measurement and recipe reading
- Answer keys
- Bell ringer/exit ticket templates
- Pancake recipe and lab rubric
This unit is great for:
- Intro to culinary arts
- family consumer science foods class
- home economics
- life skills cooking classes
- homeschool cooking