Are you looking for a fun and engaging ongoing nutrition project for your middle school or high school students? This nutrition choice board has 25 different options for students to complete a total of 100 points completing tasks relating to health and nutrition.
- Complete the attached Food Label Analysis Sheet
- Create a meal plan for a day for a toddler based on the MyPlate criteria
- Complete the Potato Food Label Analysis sheet
- Create a children’s book about the MyPlate food groups
- and more!
Some of the tasks include accompanying sheets for students to complete to get the full points.n
The resource comes in both a printable PDF as well as a Google version.
Choice Boards are great for:
- early finishers
- semester assessments
- bell work
- sub plans
- assignment for virtual students