Charcuterie boards are all the rage and can be super fun for kids to put together and learn about! This culinary arts and family and consumer science activity includes a slideshow, reading, questions, a design-your-own virtual charcuterie board, and a research activity. This is a great way to introduce charcuterie boards to your middle school and high school students. This lesson is in Google format and can be easily assigned in Google Classroom for in-class or at home.
What’s Included in this culinary arts activity?
- Charcuterie board presentation with guided notes
- Reading on the history of charcuterie boards
- Description of a charcuterie board
- Questions to check for understanding and a link to a video
- Design your own charcuterie board activity on paper or in Google with drag and drop in Google!
- Research assignment for students to search online for a favorite charcuterie board to describe.
- Printable PDF Version
- Google Version
This is a nice way to introduce the concept of charcuterie boards before making your own in class. The drag-and-drop virtual charcuterie board is a fun way to brainstorm real charcuterie board ideas or if you are low on ingredients and want an inexpensive option!
⭐ Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single classroom use onlyChar