Are you looking for a complete unit that is ready to go and has little to no-prep? This is an 11-day introduction to breakfast and beverages unit that include editable lesson plans, slideshows, guided notes, worksheets, recipes, lab rubrics, activities including breakout rooms, and a study guide in both printable PDFs, PPTs, and Google versions.
This unit comes as a zip file that includes folders for easy organization and a Google folder link for the Google version of the contents.
What’s Included in this Intro to Breakfast and Beverages Unit?
- Editable lesson plans in PPT
- Slideshow on Intro to Breakfast
- Guided notes on Intro to Breakfast
- Questions and practice
- Breakfast Wordsearch
- Eggs Activity Worksheet
- 2 Egg Project Food Lab complete with recipes
- Beverages Slideshow
- Beverages guided notes and questions
- Drink comparison activity
- Coffee ratio worksheet
- Smoothie recipes
- Study guide with answer key
- Editable assessment on Breakfast/Beverages
- Answer keys
- Bell ringer/exit ticket templates
*Important: if you have purchased the Mega Bundle, most of these resources are included in that, so you would have duplicate materials.
This unit is great for:
- Intro to culinary arts
- family consumer science foods class
- home economics
- life skills cooking classes
- homeschool cooking