Are you looking for a way to start your food science class that is fun and engaging?This food science bell ringer journal includes 97 prompts to start your food science class for an entire semester! This bell ringer journal comes in a printable version, a Google version as well as an Easel version all inside this resource!
Topics in this Food Science Bell Ringer Journal include:
- Taste, texture, and mouthfeel
- Career exploration in food science careers
- Food-borne illnesses and their causes
- Physical, chemical, and biological food hazards
- The temperature of food and its effects
- Fats, proteins, sugars, carbohydrates
- Fruits and vegetables and their composition
- Baking and the components of a baked good
- Heat and smoke points
- MyPlate nutrition and nutrition labels
- FDA, USDA and other food regulatory agencies
- Food packaging
- Food production and creation
- Famous food scientists spotlight
- New farming technology
- Organic farming
- and more!
Answer Key to the food science prompts is included as well as an editable version to change the dates on the journal as needed.
Who is this food science bell ringer journal for?
- Food science high school and middle school
- Culinary Arts
- Family and Consumer Science
- Home Economics
- Home and Careers
- Food Science Home School
- Science high school