This middle school career exploration vocabulary board game is a fun way to review career exploration terms with your students! The students work in small groups to compete with one another to see who can complete the career exploration game board first by answering the questions correctly.
What questions are included in this career exploration high school activity?
- What is a legal document that allows a minor to hold a job?
- Work without pay that can benefit you in your job search is known as _____.
- If you work 40 hours per week, you are working _______.
- A one-page letter a job seeker sends along with a resume telling who he or she is and why he or she is sending a resume is called a ________.
- and more!
This also includes a presentation to use before the students play the game to go over the answers and get them ready.
There are 36 questions about career education and scenarios that will either set the players back or move them forward on the game board!
Who is this career education activity for?
- Middle School Career Exploration students
- Family and consumer science students
- CTE high school students
- High school or Middle School business students
- Homeschool high school students
This is a paper game and is not digital. You will need dice and game pieces to have students play.