This is a fun child development high school or upper middle school game to review child development vocabulary! Review the terms and definitions with the PowerPoint and then students play the game in small groups with the easy instructions.
Child Development Topics include:
- Child Development Theorists (Erikson, Piaget)
- Learning through play
- Stages of Development
- Taking care of a child
- Heredity and genes
- Nature vs. Nurture
- and more!
⭐ Included in this Child Development Activity:
- Game board as a PDF
- PowerPoint with 36 questions and answers to review with students
- Event board to print for each player to keep track of their scores
- Teacher instructions
- 36 Game cards with questions
- Student instructions
Note: You will need dice or a way to roll a number and game pieces (paper clips or beans work well).
⭐ Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only