This is an 11-day introduction to baking unit that includes editable lesson plans, slideshows, guided notes, worksheets, recipes, lab rubric, activities including breakout rooms, and a study guide in both printable PDFs, PPTs, and Google versions.
This unit comes as a zip file that includes folders for easy organization and a Google folder link for the Google version of the contents.
What’s Included in this Intro to Baking Unit?
- Editable lesson plans in PPT
- Slideshow on Intro to Baking
- Guided notes on Intro to Baking
- Questions and practice
- Digital escape room on Baking Basics (in Google)
- Cookies Slideshow
- Guided notes on cookies
- Bread Slideshow
- Chopped Mystery Basket Activity on Baking
- Study guide with answer key
- Editable assessment on Baking
- Answer keys
- Bell ringer/exit ticket templates
- Banana muffins recipe and lab rubric
- Sugar cookie recipe
- Bread dough recipe
*Important: if you have purchased the Mega Bundle, most of these resources are included in that, so you would have duplicate materials.
This unit is great for:
- Intro to culinary arts
- family consumer science foods class
- home economics
- life skills cooking classes
- homeschool cooking
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org