This is a complete Intro to Culinary Arts unit on pizza and sandwiches that includes editable lesson plans, assessments, and activities that will take 10 days for a 40-minute class. Great for Culinary, CTE, Family and Consumer Science, or Foods 1.
What’s Included in this Culinary Unit:
- Everything in both Google, PPT, and PDF
- 10 days of editable lesson plans
- Editable slideshow for Pizza and Sandwiches
- Editable bell ringers and exit tickets for each day
- Guided notes for each topic
- Questions for each topic
- Pizza Webquest
- Sandwiches Mystery Activity
- Pizza word search
- Grilled Cheese Challenge Project with rubric, worksheets, and more.
- Recipe for pizza with homemade dough and with store-bought dough
- Study guide
- Editable final assessment
- Students will identify and prepare different types of sandwiches, including simple hot, open-faced, tea, grilled, deep-fried, and simple cold.
- Explain the roles of the 3 components of a sandwich bread, spread, and filling
- Classify the components of a sandwich station and construct several types of sandwiches.
- STRAND 16: Students will identify and prepare different types of sandwiches and pizza.
- Give examples of different styles of pizza, including Chicago, New York, and Neapolitan.
- Prepare various types of pizza.
You may be interested in:
Email List for freebies and updates on new lessons
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only