Life Skills Cooking Project
Are you looking for a fun way to teach your students to cook eggs? This 2 Egg Challenge has culinary, family consumer science, and life skills for students learning about different ways to cook eggs and create their own egg dishes with just 2 eggs.
What’s Included in this Food Lab Resource:
- Reading about eggs and different egg dishes.
- Questions within the reading to check for understanding
- Editable Rubric in both Google and PDF
- Brainstorming Sheet for students
- 8 egg dish recipes for 2 including frittata, egg salad, omelettes, and french toast.
- Additional ingredients list
- Teacher directions for the project based on how we do it in our classroom
This resource comes in both a PDF and in Google form (link included in PDF).
Your culinary arts, Prostart, family consumer science, home economics, or CTE students will love this project! This also makes a great observation lesson for you!
Important– If you already have the Culinary Arts Mega Bundle you already have these activities!
⭐ Let’s Connect:
Email List Get FREE Culinary Posters
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
There are no reviews yet.